This Website is not for children under 16. We do not knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16, nor do we communicate with children under 16 by email, phone or in any other manner without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have received personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information as quickly as is reasonably possible and cease further communication with such individual.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Tribal Events Ltd. may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tribal Events Ltd. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Complete an online waiver prior to a competition.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Tribal Events Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your team entry.
- Ensure the safety of yourself and all other event participants .
- Keep in touch with you about other events and products we think you might like.
If you agree, Tribal Events Ltd. will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Red Paddle Co.
How do we store your data?
Tribal Events Ltd. securely stores your data within the Tribal Clash website, Mailchimp email marketing platform, Smartwaiver online waiver platform, Competition Corner online registration platform and Google Drive. All information is password protected and only accessible by key members of staff.
Tribal Events Ltd. will keep your personal information for ten years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Tribal Events Ltd. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Red Paddle Co.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Tribal Events Ltd. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Tribal Events Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Tribal Events Ltd. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tribal Events Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tribal Events Ltd. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tribal Events Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tribal Events Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tribal Events Ltd.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tribal Events Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +44 (0) 1548 550088
Or write to us: Tribal Events Ltd., Avon Mill, Loddiswell, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 4DD, United Kingdom
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Tribal Events Ltd. uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Tribal Events Ltd. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Tribal Events Ltd. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0) 1548 550088
Or write to us at: Tribal Events Ltd., Avon Mill, Loddiswell, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 4DD, United Kingdom
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Tribal Events Ltd. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office – https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us