Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime to South Africa, combining the Tribal Clash experience with the chance to discover the beautiful and cosmopolitan city of Cape Town!
South African fitness holiday specialists Fit Trip have put together a seven night package which includes excursions, accommodation and transfers as well as entry to the inaugural Tribal Clash South Africa. Explore the city, hike up Table Mountain, sample local wine in nearby Stellenbosch, kayak with dolphins and whales, cycle through a nature reserve, hang out with a penguin colony and work out at a CrossFit box in Cape Town. Assemble your team and discover what South Africa has to offer!
Thursday 14 November
Arrive at Cape Town Airport and be welcomed by the Fit Trip guide. Transfer to a private house in Green Point or Sea Point, both affluent suburbs of Cape Town with plenty of restaurants and shops nearby.
Friday 15 November
After breakfast at the house, spend the morning exploring the city at your leisure.
In the afternoon, set off on a Sundowner Guided Hike to Table Mountain.
Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 November
After breakfast at the house, travel to Camps Bay Beach (15 minutes by car) to take part in Tribal Clash.
Monday 18 November
After breakfast at the house, set off on a full day Winelands Guided Tour in Stellenbosch (50 minutes by car) including lunch.
Tuesday 19 November
After breakfast at the house, transfer to Hermanus (1 hour 45 minutes by car). Set off on a Sea Kayaking Tour in the most famous Whale Bay in the world, where you are likely to see seals, dolphins & whales.
Enjoy lunch with a view in Hermanus, then take some time to explore the town.
Transfer back to Cape Town, stopping at an affiliated Crossfit box on the way for a workout.
Wednesday 20 November
After breakfast at the house, set off on a Full Cape Peninsula Road Bike Tour. The tour will take you through the historic navy suburb of Simons Town, into the midst of the penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach and on a meander through the Cape Point Nature Reserve. Your effort will also be rewarded with a plattered lunch overlooking the ocean at Cape Point Vineyards.
Thursday 21 November
Eat breakfast at the house for the last time then transfer back to Cape Town Airport.
Price: £1220/€1340 per person
– Entry to Tribal Clash South Africa (16 & 17 November)
– Accommodation in a private house near restaurants and shops in Green Point or Sea Point (one team per house).
– Daily breakfast at the house.
– All transfers to/from the airport, Tribal Clash competition and the excursions mentioned below.
– Sundowner Guided Hike to Table Mountain (drinks & snacks included).
– Full day guided tour in the Winelands with wine degustation (lunch included).
– Sea Kayaking Tour in Hermanus, the world famous Whale Bay where you are likely to see whales, seals and dolphins.
– Full day Cape Peninsula bike tour, stopping at Boulders Beach to see penguins and the Cape of Good Hope (lunch included).
– Fit Trip guide for the duration of the trip.
What’s not included:
– Flights to and from Cape Town.
– Lunch and dinner (except as mentioned above).
– Any activities not mentioned in the package.
– Travel insurance.
– Passport/visa fees.
– Any additional services not mentioned including tips.