The countdown is on! We are two months away from the most epic weekend of the year. As you know, Tribal Clash UK is a sell out event, and team places are like gold dust. We have held one team place back so we are going to share the love and pass it on to you folks, the amazing community that makes this August weekend so special.
Here is your chance to win a VIP team weekend at Tribal Clash UK in August.
- One FREE team place, worth £660. Team has to have 3 men and 3 women, all 18 years+
- One FREE luxury team teepee, pitched for you on the grass campsite. This is a 10-man teepee so it will comfortably house your team for the weekend
- One free massage for each team member to keep your legs squat-ready
- Tribal Clash headbands for each team member to complement your arena outfits
To enter the competition:
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram if you haven’t done it already. You’ll find the buttons in the top right hand corner
- Post a picture of your tribe on your Facebook timeline. This can be your entire tribe, or your team that you want to bring to Blackpool Sands in August. If you are on Instagram, post it to Instagram too.
- Tag Tribal Clash in your photo so we can find you, if you are super clever you’ll also use the hashtag #tribalclash2016. We’ll share our favourite photos and posts!
- Tell us why your tribe is awesome and why you need to come to Blackpool Sands in August to show it. Write a few words, sentences or an essay.
That’s it! We’ll pick a winner from all the photo entries on Friday 1st July so you have two weeks to post your photos.
A few house rules: You have to be 18 years or over to enter. Entries from outside UK are most welcome. If you win and you already have a team in Tribal Clash UK, we cannot exchange your win to an already paid-for team place. Similarly if you have already bought a camping pass, we cannot refund that. Be happy to be The Chosen One! The winner will be picked by our HQ team and it will be totally subjective and not random, but the more you spread the love the more you’ll convince us that you belong on the Tribal Clash arena! The winner must be the team captain for the winning team and s/he is entitled to assemble a team how s/he wishes. The winning team entry cannot be passed on to someone else.
Good luck and see you on the beach!