TRIBAL CLASH TICKET SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Event” means any Tribal Clash competition or event.
“Promoter” or “Us” means Tribal Events Ltd.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
“Venue” means the site at which the Tribal Clash competition takes place, which at the date of these Terms and Conditions is Bantham Beach, UK, or Praia do Almargem, Portugal, or Wollongong North Beach, NSW, or any other site used for the purposes of the event.
“Ticket” means any valid ticket or wristband which permits You to attend Tribal Clash or any valid wristband for which You have exchanged Your valid ticket at the Event.
“You” means you as the holder of the Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
A. STATUS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions replace any previously published terms and conditions.
2. All Tickets, entry fees and passes are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and raise any queries with the Promoter prior to purchase. Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets.
3. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify You of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
B. TICKETS, TIMES, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
1. Only customers holding a valid Team Entry or a Spectator Ticket will be admitted to the Tribal Clash event. There are a limited number of Tickets (and different types of Tickets) available for each Event, and therefore purchase of Tickets is strictly subject to availability.
2. You must retain your Tribal Clash Wristband on Your person at all times during the Event.
3. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
4. Ownership or possession of a Team Ticket or any other Tribal Clash event ticket or wristband does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property belonging to Tribal Events Ltd (Tribal Clash).
5. Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Tribal Clash event programme. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start and finish times at Tribal Clash are estimates only and are subject to change. We are not be liable for any change of a published start or finish time. Your team entry ticket guarantees you entry to the competition, it does not guarantee that you complete a certain number of workouts or complete a certain number or length of challenges, we reserve all rights to design or alter the event programme.
6. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the event starts early or otherwise, and to ensure that You are able to stay until the close of the event should You wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
7. All ticket prices are subject to change. Tickets are sold subject to our right to discount prices at a later date. We reserve all rights in this regard. In the event of discounted tickets, you are not entitled to a refund for the difference, if you have paid a full price for your ticket.
8. In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material alteration of the Event (defined below) You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through an Event, You may only be entitled to a refund of part of the face value which You paid for your Tribal Clash ticket. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by You are made at Your own risk and Tribal Events Ltd will not have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
A “Material” alteration is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes Tribal Clash materially different to the Event which purchasers of a Tribal Clash team ticket or any other event ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to times, workouts, how many workouts teams experience during the weekend, and to a reasonable extend workout locations, shall not be considered a Material alteration.
9. In order to claim Your refund in the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material alteration, please contact Tribal Clash via email at email@example.com. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets. We endeavour to refund tickets within 28 days of the cancellation, postponement or Material alteration.
10. It is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material alteration. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on the Promoter’s website, social media channels, and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
11. Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to a Tribal Clash event, or where You are able to and choose to attend a postponed Tribal Clash event.
12. Team entry tickets are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged or transferred or sold except to another team within your club, gym, or affiliate. Any team entry tickets sold, exchanged or transferred outside Tribal Events Ltd will be void and will not be honoured in the competition.
13. WITHDRAWING YOUR TEAM FROM THE COMPETITION: If you wish to withdraw your team (at any time up until one month before the Event) you may sell the place back to Us (the Promoter) at our (The Promoter’s) discretion. We are not obliged to buy back the Team from you. The buy-back price will be 50% of the full team entry fee until 90 days before the Event, then 25% of team entry fee until 60 days before the event. Less than 60 days before the Event, no refunds will be available. Refunds will be paid to a bank account within 28 days of cancellation. No full refunds will be made under any circumstances, including death, relocation, or if you are not able to field a full team.
13.1. If you have purchased your team place using a payment plan with an initial deposit and further instalments, your first payment is considered a deposit. This deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. The remainder of your team fee is subject to buy-back conditions detailed in paragraph 13. Refunds according paragraph 13 are only made if the full team entry fee has been paid in full. No refunds are made on partially paid team entries.
13.2 If you are purchased your team place using a payment plan, should you fail to make any scheduled payments in your instalment plan you will forfeit your team place without a refund. Any payments made until the failed payment are non-refundable and subject to discretionary buy-back offer as detailed in Paragraph 16. A payment is considered failed if not paid 72 hours after due date.
14. There will be no refunds for camping, spectator or parking passes except in the event of cancellation, postponement or Material alteration. This applies to all circumstances and without exceptions. There will be no exchanges, transfers or changes made into your booking of camping, spectator or parking passes, including exchanging one ticket for another even if it is of equal monetary value.
C. THE EVENT
15. Tribal Clash reserves the right to refuse You or your Team entry to and/or eject You or your Team from the Event. Tribal Clash reserves the right to refuse to sell You or your Team a Team Entry or Spectator ticket. In particular but without limitation You may be refused admission to, refused to be sold a ticket to, or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or reasons; if You or your Team members behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You or your Team members use threatening, abusive or insulting words towards other Tribal Clash participants or Tribal Clash staff or organisers, or behave in a threatening, abusive or insulting way; if, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, You or your Team members are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You or your Team members breach these Terms; and/or if Your Ticket is void.
16. If before or during Tribal Clash event, You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to participate in the competition), please contact the Promoter or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
17. By attending a Tribal Clash event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation. If You attend an Event with Your child aged under 18 years You give the foregoing Your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
18. You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue: fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, any item which the Promoter considers could be used as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), and illegal substances.
19. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times.
20. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by the Promoter and/or all Venue stewards and staff at the Event.
21. You are not permitted to promote, market, sell or distribute products or services without an agreement with Tribal Clash. You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials. Anyone engaged in unauthorised promotional activity will be asked to leave the Venue.
22. To the extent permitted by law and with Your consent, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of Tribal Clash and the Promoter including (but not limited to): providing You with details of forthcoming connected events, offers and services; providing You with updates as to the latest concessions or any changes thereto and information concerning competitions and other promotional activity; supplying You with the goods that You request or in which the Promoter reasonably believes You may be interested; conducting market research and establishing customer profiles; and transferring or disclosing the information provided to the Promoter’s professional advisors and such other parties as it considers necessary in the administration of its business. The Promoter will not use or disclose Your personal information other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions without Your prior consent. If You have any queries about this, please contact Tribal Clash at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from any email communications You receive from the Promoter by following the unsubscribe link.
23. The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Event. If You have access requirements for an Event please contact Tribal Clash at email@example.com
24. All items brought to the Venue and Tribal Clash campsite are brought and left at Your own risk.
25. You are permitted to bring Your own limited supply of food and drink for Your own consumption in the campsite and/or the Event site but not for resale.
26. You agree that the Promoter, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by the Promoter or its employees or agents): (a) in any circumstances unless due to the negligence of the Promoter, its employees or agents; ; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury due to the negligence of the Promoter, its servants or agents); and/or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
27. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Promoter’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, adverse or extreme weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Promoter will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
28. You agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
29. Tribal Clash will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
30. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and the Promoter relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
31. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.